In the beginning, this is what I looked like. I have all my teeth and I'm trying to smile. The thing on my nose is a gas mask filling me with laughing gas s
o I won't fell as much pain. The headphones are there bec
ause on the ceiling I was
watching a movie (Life is Ruff) yes it is.....
They pulled 12 teeth. But it didn't hurt because the dentist was
gentle and he gave me the numbing stuff. After
they pulled them though........

not so smiley...
I have to eat soft food (ice cream, soup, yogurt etc.)
I also got a visit from the tooth fairy! drum roll please!
$120




2 Pictures of my teeth
2 comments:
Wow 12 teeth...that is crazy...I hope you are feeling better! You must have a rich tooth fairy there in Nebraska...$120, that's unheard of!!
Wow,I heard what happened were your teeth going to connect? Hey you know it feels to have money. I hope you feel better. Love- Selma
Post a Comment